345 New Dorp Lane,
Staten Island, NY 10306
Mon-Fri 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. EST
Sat & Sun by appointment
Commercial and Residential Real Estate Services
We are looking for office administration with a go-getter positive attitude, highly motivated and proactive team player to work at the top producing Commercial Real Estate Marketing firm on Staten Island. Exciting opportunity!
Candidate must be a self-motivator with excellent communication skills, advanced writing and editing skills, organized, proficiency in MS Office, very tech savvy and able to have some fun! Candidate able to interact professionally with local high-level clients with discretion and confidentiality.
Professional presentation, great phone etiquette are a must! Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills will be the keys to success as well as the ability to work independent in a small office.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Provide administrative support to the company
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, determine level of priority and respond independently when appropriate
- Manage the Partners business/personal calendar and schedule appointments
- Perform various administrative duties such as writing correspondence, creating presentations, faxing, copying, filing and email
- At least 2 years of administrative or executive support role
- Ability to work productively without supervision
- Able to and willing to learn the real estate/marketing industry
- Must be able to take initiative in a flexible, fast-pace team environment- At least a Bachelor's degree
We are looking for dynamic Real Estate Sales Representatives with a go-getter positive attitude, highly motivated and a proactive team player to work at the top producing Commercial Real Estate Marketing firm on Staten Island. Exciting opportunity!
Your experience or what you will learn:
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties (CMA)
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters
- Present purchase offers to sellers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses
- Prepare MLS paper work
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge (CE credits as needed)
Real Estate Agent Requirements:
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Must be in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license
- Experience with sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the local property
- Possess a valid driver license
- Great organization skills and detailed oriented
We have a part-time opening for a Office Cleaner. Must be available weekdays or weekends. Basic cleaning needed for a small office. Background check may be required or references.